Dear Future Daughter,
Your mom lived a not easy life and wants you to live a better one than hers. I will give you the lessons learned from my mistakes to avoid it. I understand that you will want to have your own experiences and identity but let me tell you the lessons I learned maybe it could help you out.
- You are a beauty darling, never allow anyone (boy or girl) make you feel ugly; or ask you to change who you are. And if you find those people around you leave them, they don’t deserve your time.
- Love and care for people around you. Always keep in mind that what you give will be returned to you. So always be a giver.
- Never allow anyone to take you for granted, give them because you want to, not because you are obliged to.
- Always choose to be a good person. Being kind is easy but remaining kind is not. So always choose to be kind, life is a choice.
- Know your passion and work on it. I want to see the sparkle in your eyes and the passion of loving something wakes you up every day to work on it.
- Take risks and learn from the consequences.
- Yes you can have a boyfriend, I accept it. And yes you have to go through relations and heartbreaks. Those experiences will hurt you but will make you stronger and will help you to realize who you want to be.
- Don’t be rushed to get old, Have fun baby and enjoy every single stage of your life. Take a lot of pictures, and always remember life is about the journey not the destiny.
- I don’t care what grades you get as long as you pass your exams. I want you to be smart, sociable and have interests. I have grown up and realized that my colleagues with the highest grades are not successful in their careers and desperate in their social life. So I want you to be a hard worker and achieve more in your practical life not to learn everything by the book.
- Always look good and take care. Wear whatever you want but in the right places. Remember every place has its own suitable clothes.
- Never allow a guy to use you mentally, emotionally or physically. You will find a lot of guys out there who just want to have fun and they will never be serious about it; don’t get attached to them and don’t get involved deeply. Always put in mind they are just playing games.
- Don’t marry a guy just for the idea of getting married. Marry the guy you want to spend your life and share every single detail of your life with him. Don’t rush marriage take all the time you want to decide whether he is the one or not. If you don’t feel like you want to get married it’s OK, I will support you and I will always be proud of you. Marriage doesn’t mean success; it’s a normal step in people’s life. Do it only when you feel like able to take this responsibility and found the one. Everyone gets married but not everyone is happy or successful.
- You have to learn to say “No”. No for the people coming on your nerves, for the things you don’t want to do, the uncomfortable situations, and for the plans you don’t want to be part of. Don’t be shy just say No and don’t frustrate yourself.
- I will always have your back and you will never be alone. I am there whenever you want me and will never give up on you.
- I want you to find your own identity, leave a legacy and realize who you are.
Your Mum Loves You before Even Seeing You
Your Future Mum
Behind the mask of strong independent woman
First of all, it’s not a face mask. Being strong and independent woman is a mask of the soul. Behind this mask hides:
- A girl who is tired of being strong all the time; tired of being stronger than everyone. She is exhausted.
- A girl who is tired of wearing a macho face every day. She needs to be treated as a woman by the right man. The man she chooses and expects to explore her feminine side with him and with him only.
- A girl who needs someone to take care of her. She is a human being at the end, and she is tired of taking care of everyone and everything.
- A girl who wants someone to get things done for her. Yes, a strong independent woman needs someone to take her car to the service appointment, take her to the doctor, do her laundry, and make appointments at the saloon.
- A mature girl who is driven by high sense of responsibility and loyalty.
- A girl who also needs a break from responsibility and work for a change. She wants to be pampered with delicacy.
- A girl who needs to learn that it’s okay to be bored and sick and frustrated.
- A girl who needs to be assured that it is okay when plans don’t go as planned. Things change and one should always be able to adapt.
- A girl who need a true gentleman to embrace her but not suffocate her dreams. A girl who wonders: is it really hard to find someone who understands that her success doesn’t have to overshadow his?
- A girl who needs encouragement as much as she gives it. She definitely needs a lover to push her towards success. She seeks a lover who truly believes in her abilities and her goals.
- A very fragile girl who needs shelter. She’s looking for a backbone that supports her during harsh times. She is seeking a comfort zone where she is not shy to speak out her fears.
- A girl who is demanding the society to acknowledge her achievements rather than accusing her for being different.
- A girl who is so determined to add something to the world, and refuses to fit into typical boring frames assigned to women by the society.
- A girl who deserves appreciation for standing out for her right to live life as a full complete human being and not a half human being.
- A girl who is seeking society affirmation of her achievements. A strong independent woman needs to feel that her efforts to give meaning to her life and the lives of others around her are being recognized.
- A girl who is trying to prove that she deserves to be treated equally with the man. She has the same qualities and capabilities of a man, and her accomplishments support her case.
At the end, you should know by now that behind every rigid strong independent woman is a passionately beating heart. A strong woman can have a heart that is full of love and wants to live life to the fullest with the right companion. So please, can you give her a space?
5 Things To Do On Mother’s Day Other Than Buying Your Mama Home Equipment
It’s mama’s day again! The time of the year when we have to give back to that incredible woman who’s been handling our mess ups all our lives. Enough buying your precious mama home and kitchen equipment, she doesn’t need that! Instead, try to pamper her through getting her something nice and spending some real quality time with her, here’s a list of things that you can do together this year:
1. Take her out for a fancy dinner
Make your mama feel like a fancy duchess and take her out for some paperdelle with sea urchin or some pasta with lamb ragu! You don’t understand a word? Good, means it’s fancy AF
2. Take her out to the movies
Go see a a family comedy with your mama at the movies, it doesn’t cost much and it’s always a lot of fun! You can see a horror flick if you want…if your mama’s into that sorta thing. if you’re still unsure about which movie to see, check out our movie calendar, updated with all the latest films and their screening times.
3. Take her to a spa
No mother in the world could ever say no to a day at the spa! This one is guaranteed to get you at least 100+ mama points!
So, that every time she starts a fight with you, you’d remind her of that time you sent her on a trip to go see magical hands Mosheera
4. Buy her a nice anti-aging skin care set
Trust me, mothers love that sh*t! You have no idea! Especially, if you buy them a really fancy set of creams and lotions and all that yada yada, just don’t mention the anti-aging part. You both know it but you don’t have to talk about it. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
5. A day-use at a hotel
Wouldn’t it be nice to bond with your mama while sipping on piña coladas in a pool? Book a day-use at a nice hotel that isn’t extraordinarily luxurious and expensive and go enjoy the sun and the water alongside your beautiful mama!
Happy mother’s day, suckers!
The 5 Worst Moms In History
Before we get down to it, we need to admit to ourselves that some women are just not exactly “Mom-material”. They have no idea what the word “Mother” means, nor “Humanity” in this case because oh, do we have some truly hideous, monstrous, and sadistic mothers on this list. This one’s not for the faint hearted:
1. Mary Ann Cotton
This 19th century nurse poisoned and killed 11 of her 13 children using Arsenic. She also got rid of all of her 4 husbands, 2 boyfriends and 2 other random people. Apparently, Mrs. Cotton was obsessed with life insurance! She was able to get away with her crimes for 20 years until she mistakingly slipped, how? Her step-son was found dead a week later, after she’d been complaining about him. The London Times reported, “After conviction the wretched woman exhibited strong emotion but this gave place in a few hours to her habitual cold, reserved demeanor…she harbors a strong conviction that royal clemency will be extended towards her.” I mean, whoa.
2. Casey Marie Anthony
When your child goes missing, you report it to the police. You immediately do that. But no, this mother waited a WHOLE MONTH to do it. You know what? she wasn’t even the one to report it, it was the little girl’s grandmother who did. The child’s death was pronounced a homicide and Anthony was the prime suspect. After a long round of public trials, Anthony eventually went free in 2011 because there weren’t enough evidence to convict her. The public went ballistic after the verdict because almost everyone felt and knew that Anthony was directly responsible for her child’s murder.
3. Mary Ball Washington, George Washington’s mom
So, hear this: George Washington’s mom was apparently a true pain in the ass! She despised the American cause to the extent that she badmouthed it and belittled it to almost anyone she spoke to. All that, while George was out there with the revolutionists, trying to keep the revolution alive. Mary didn’t just complain about her loathe for the American cause, she also consistently complained about being poor, although George bought her a nice house in Fredericksburg, Virginia and the women supposedly enjoyed a pleasant lifestyle. People who knew her also claimed that she was a loyalist supporter of King George III of England.
4. Gertrude Baniszewski
In 1965, Children Jenny and Sylvia were left by their parents in the care of Gertrude Baniszewski. The parents worked with a traveling carnival and they’d promised to pay Baniszewski $20 a week for looking after their daughters. In the course of the 3 months the girls were in her care, they were physically and emotionally abused by Gertrude, her children, their boyfriends and neighborhood youths. Sylvia, specifically was tortured to the extent that she died eventually of all her traumas. They beat her, starved her, extinguished lit cigarettes on her body for over a 100 times, burned her, forced her to strip naked and inserted a Coca-Cola bottle into her vagina, forced her to eat feces and drink urine, kicked her in vagina and injured her in it, whipped her…among other things. Sylvia was only 16 when she passed away. The official cause of death was brain swelling, internal hemorrhaging of the brain, and shock from severe and prolonged damage to her skin. Believe it or not, Gertrude was neither hanged nor sent to life in prison, the woman went free in 1985.
5. Ka Yang
In 2011, this so-called mother of four, placed her own 2-month-old daughter, Mirabelle, in the microwave for 5 minutes. The infant died after she suffered severe burns and complete damage of her internal organs. Yang, an epileptic, variously tried to detach herself from the murder, claiming not remembering the sequence of events that took place. The murder finally admitted to killing the baby after the police found a pacifier in the microwave and radiation in Mirabelle’s stomach.
Egyptian Memes that will Crack you Up if you Spent the First Day of Ramadan in front of the TV
4 Habits to quit this Ramadan
How Konafa Comes in All Shapes and Tastes
How to Experience the Best Ramdan
ElHara Tent Is Giving Our Ramadan Nights New Flavour
Why Idealizing People Is No Good For You
5 Morbid Facts You Realize in Your Twenties!
5 Fun Activities to Do With the Squad for Night Ins
Why Egyptians Are Not Yet Aware of Mental Health Issues
5 Things That Ruin Your Morning in Egypt
11 Post-Credits Movie Scenes That You’ve Probably Missed
The Secret Recipe For Becoming a Supermom
Mai Ezz Eldin: Like Never Before
Other Shades of Ashraf Hamdi: Meet The Creator of “Voice Notes”
Change Is Your Future Success Strategy
Met Gala 2018: Countdown of The Top 15 Best Dressed
Every year, the Met Gala celebrates a specific theme that celebrities have to get costume tailored gowns and suits for,...
MARKS & SPENCER Promises a New Shopping Experience
Marks & Spencer just opened their brand new branch in Mall of Egypt. That’s not just another branch of Marks...
10 Coachella Inspired Looks for a Hotter Summer
If Coachella was about anything but music, it would be FASHION! And by fashion, I mean unique crazy outfits, makeup...
Riyadh Hosts the First Arab Fashion Week!
Will Riyadh be the Arab fashion capital? Who would have thought that the first edition of the Arab fashion week...