Look me in the eye and tell me you don’t believe that getting that glorious bronze skin is the most important mission you have in summer. We all literally wait for the sun to come smother us with its golden rays of happiness and turn us into the crisp Goddesses that we aspire to be. We asked 5 women about their tanning secrets and bronzing spells and brought them all to you, in order to throw some wisdom in your pretty face:
1. “For me, beer is the ultimate tanning tool that most women don’t even know they’re missing out on. Ya, things can get a bit sticky but that glow you get at the end is worth all the hassle. Besides, what’s better than tanning and sipping on beer all at the same time? nothing. That’s what.” –F.K. 23 yrs
2. “I don’t wait for the sun to tan because of all the fuss and the sand and all. That’s why I literally worship self-tanning sprays! All you have to do is spray yourself from head to toe; wait for the spray to take effect in approximately 3 hours and then you’re ready to go. Yep, that’s it. Bye, sun.” –S.T. 24 yrs
3. “I like to do things the way they should be done. I grab my tanning oil, pick a sunny spot, place my towel, cover myself in tanning goodness and then wait for the sun to do its magic. It’s highly important to purchase a tanning oil with an SPF no less than 50, though. Not getting skin cancer is definitely more important than getting the perfect tan.” –M.A. 30 yrs
4. “I know it sounds weird but the key to a really good tan is Mecuricome, yes, that red antiseptic that you clean your cuts and scrapes with. IT WORKS! Don’t judge before you try. Yes, you’ll have to look like an oven chicken for a while but the colour you get afterwards is everything!” –F.A. 28 yrs
5. “It’s so hard for me to tan without getting some sort of skin inflammation because I’m so white. So, what I do now is; I apply some sunblock on my face, shoulders and chest first, then drench myself in a dark tanning oil, which works just fine for me.” –A.S. 25 yrs
Mind-Blowing Health Tips
We always hear about tips with regards to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Sleep early, wake up early, exercise…, etc. But there are other tips which may sound like they’re not true—they are. And we have compiled six of them for you!
- Drink coffee before you nap. At first this may sound crazy. Why would I drink coffee if I want to sleep?! The fact is, drinking a cup of coffee before a 20-minute nap will help you become more alert once you wake up, because 20 minutes is roughly the time needed for the effect of coffee to start to kick in.
- Eat more so you can eat less. It sounds crazy! But no! Eating more in the sense of grabbing a nutritious meal/snack instead of a cracker as a snack, because a cracker, for example, would lead you to feel more inclined to eat as it would increase your appetite. Try instead to have an apple along with some peanut butter.
- If you’re too tired, don’t go for Redbull! The idea here is that though Redbull sound like the wises option, it would rather cause unpleasant side effects such as irritability and anxiety, due to its high levels of caffeine.
- If hot, drink hot! It makes sense–wait for it. In India, people are used to drinking a hot beverage during the hot weather, because a cup of tea, for example, would lead a person to produce more sweat, and that sweat eventually evaporates and cools off the body.
- If exhausted, go for a run! The idea here is that exercising energizes your fatigue and reduces depression and changes your mood.
- Don’t type. Write. Though typing your notes would allow for more space and room for huge amount of data, writing them down would actually be a better alternative, because it would lead you to memorize that which you’ve written down.
In Denmark, Everyone Wants To Save The Climate
In an attempt to protect the environment, the country of Denmark has devised a new way with which it can inform the public with impact of consumed goods. Thereby allowing shoppers to be informed prior to making a purchase.
The idea is that food products will have stickers on them that show their environmental impact. This came as a proposal by the government and will establish the project by this week. “We want to give consumers the means to assess in supermarkets the environmental impact of products,” said the Minister for the Environment in Denmark.
This sure is a great idea. It allows for the general public to be informed and conscious about the surrounding environment.
The First Smart Pharmacy Run by a Robot Just Opened in Saudi Arabia
Prince Fahd Bin Sultan just inaugurated Saudi Arabia’s first pharmacy of it’s kind; a smart one, at King Fahd Specialist hospital in Tabuk. The pharmacy that is operated by a robot can dispense 1,500 packages of medicine and deal with 240 prescriptions per hour.
The smart pharmacy can also store over 20,000 packages of medicine and reject expired drugs. A highly efficient way to save time and ensure control over what goes out to patients.
This new initiative can help reduce medication and error and supply the highest safety measures, which benefits the whole community.
The Smart pharmacy, so far has six outlets with one that is specialized in serving people with special needs.
In his speech, prince Fahd also thanked King Salman and Crown prince Mohamad Bin Salman on always being so keen on bettering and supporting the health car area in Saudi Arabia.
How long do you think it’ll be until we get a smart pharmacy in Egypt, as well?
Time to step in!
Mo Salah strikes again!
Behind closed doors
Anti-bullying starts from home
Small talents’ art work make it to an exhibition in Galleria40’
The Romantic Notion: Time To Let Go of Romanticism
El-Deif makes Egypt proud at the Tallinn Black Nights Film Festival
Rami Malek, Egypt’s pride and joy!
The Egyptian Film ‘Photocopy” makes it to London
Small talents’ art work make it to an exhibition in Galleria40’
A fierce competition and a hard call to make!
Salah catches Carthage Eagles, snatches late victory for Egypt
The Cool, Funny, And Entrepreneur Ramez Youssef
Heartthrob! Rami Malek Is Charming Us With His Broken Arabic
Al Ahly vs ES Tunis Live broadcast online ” Final “
Mary Katrantzou: Top 5 Red Carpet Celebrities in 2018
The year of 2018 was full of red carpet events in hollywood and all around the globe! And we still...
Egyptian Artist Brings Back 1920s Fashion Today
Mohsen Othman, who is an Egyptian photographer has brought back the fashion scene of Egypt from the 1920s in a...
The Queen, Her Majesty “Yousra”
We were really delighted and pleasured to interview the super star ” Yousra” and we’ll take you into a scope...
11 Affordable Little Black Dresses to Up your Fashion Game
What is a woman’s wardrobe without its little black dress. If there’s one thing a woman should never live without,...